On the Kodi v17 Krypton media player, users can install a lot of addons to get access to a plethora of different content and plugins. But some of them are not officially supported by the Kodi developers, and their legality is disputed in some countries. While some of these unofficial addons can be
When you want to watch movies and your Android/Linux operating system has no official support for a particular video streaming addon, you can use Kodi as an unofficial way to stream content. However, if you are a Kodi user who is looking to stream content from a specific addon, then you won’t find it in the official Kodi repository. This is where Griffs Docs comes into play. Griffs Docs is an addon designed for Kodi users to stream content from specific sources, and is compatible with multiple addons and video streaming providers.
Griffs have gathered an awesome narrative playlist add-on. It covers pretty much every subject we can consider, and a pack of others that even we didn’t know about, so fanatics of the class are in for a treat.
The Griffs Docs add-on is intended for everybody that loves a decent narrative. There is positively a lot of decisions for you to appreciate. There is no telling what exactly you may discover here.
It has plenty of classes with themes on most any subject from British History to Computer and Cold War documentaries. Griffs Docs categories are Documentary Categories from A-Z. You can easily download it from Griffin Repo. To install Griffs Add-on on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 krypton fellow the step by step procedure is given below.
How to Install Griffs Docs on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ in the top text box
- Now type Blamo in bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Blamo > http://repository.griffin-0.0.7.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repsoitory > Griffin Repository
- Click on Video Addons > Griffs Docs > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Griffs Docs on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ in the top box
- Type Blamo in bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > Blamo
- Click on http://repository.griffin-0.0.7.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > Griffin Repository
- Select Video Addons > Griffs Docs > Install