I decided to install the latest U Kodi Builds on my Kodi 17.1 Krypton device and share my experience with the community. Please keep in mind that this blog is not affiliated with Team Kodi or XBMC Foundation.
As a Kodi enthusiast, I always wanted to install the latest builds on my Kodi 17 Krypton and here we are going to show you how to install one of the latest builds on Kodi 17 Krypton. So follow the guide below to install straight forward.
For unlimited entertainment and likely things, Kodi is the best choice. Kodi is a free open source media player. It is a software application developed by the XMBC Foundation. Kodi can be used for different hardware platforms and operating systems. Kodi has the ability to use multiple builds.
One of these builds is the Kodi 1 U build. This build is presented by U Kodi, who is known for developing the best builds of the moment. U Kodi Build 1 is an example. The navigation is easy and the selection of backgrounds is interesting. All these versions are well supported and contain the latest add-ons. U Kodi one is also available on Facebook and Twitter.
However, there are some problems when using this version. It is always recommended to perform a new installation to use this kit. A new installation means that all existing data is at risk. This includes the data in the bookmarks, library and installed add-ons. It is therefore recommended that you keep backups of your data. The following categories are those of Kodi U version 1;
- Dr. Doom.
- Star Wars
- Comic book
- Dragon Fire
- Ultima 17
- Star Wars 18-Leia
By installing U Kodi 1 on your Kodi devices, you increase the amount of entertainment available.
How do I install U Kodi 1 Builds on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Get Kodi 17 Krypton first.
- Then go to the homepage
- Select Addons
- Press the Settings button
- Include unknown sources
- Back home.
- Select the Settings button
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://ukodi1.xyz/ukodi1/wizard/ in the upper field.
- Enter uKodi1 in the lower field.
- Select OK
- Back to the homepage
- Select Additions
- Now click on Addon Browser
- Installation from a Zip file
- Select uKodi1
- Click on plugin.program.ukodi1.zip
- Waiting for notification The addon is activated
- Master uKodi1 is now installed and ready to use
- Go back to the house.
- Select Additions
- Press Add to program
- Selectu Kodi Wizard1
- Choose your constructions
- The assembly has now been downloaded
- Waiting for download
- Press the Force Close button.
- Disconnect the power supply, if necessary
- Everything is ready.