The installation of Ultra Instinct on Kodi 17 is a pretty straightforward process. Firstly, you’ll need to perform a fresh installation of Kodi using the installer program . After this, you’ll need to download the file that you’ll need to install Ultra Instinct into Kodi. On a PC, this file will be located at the following location:
Yes, you can install the latest and greatest Kodi build on your Kodi 17 or 18 box. You see, Kodi 17 & 18 have a new feature called ‘Wizard’ that allows users to install new builds. The actual process of doing this is pretty simple: With that out of the way, let’s get into it.
Welcome to the Ultra Instinct Kodi 18 Leia addon guide. This is a one-click supplement for everything anime and cartoon related. The addon is in the Luxray repository.
To dive deeper into Ultra Instinct, let’s talk about the sections/categories. It is the best source of animated content. The categories include a section for animated films, a section for cartoons, and a section for dubbed anime. So, how do I install Ultra Instinct on Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia?
Using the following step-by-step guide, you can install it on any device with any operating system installed. Follow the instructions for a successful installation.
How do I install Ultra Instinct on Kodi 17 and 18
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://luxray.xyz/repo in the upper field.
- In the lower field, enter LUXRAY
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation from a Zip file
- Select LUXRAY, then deposit.luxrayrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait until you are notified that the add-on is activated.
- Installation from a repository
- Search the Luxray repository
- Click on Addons
- Find and install Ultra Instinct
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.